NABIS Cycle 1 Trainer Training, co-hosted by Siemens and FKI-IMI (Federation of Korean Industries-International Management Institute) and organized by GCEF(Global Competitiveness Empowerment Forum) was held at Best Western Premier incheon Airport Hotel on Oct. 4-5, 2011.
8 companies of NABIS cycle 1 worked together to discuss about how to lecture for NABIS students.
NABIS is a hybrid project between collective action and education & training to promote anti-corruption and clean business environment in South Korea.
Collective action is done by recruiting companies who have shown good practices in their compliance efforts, engaging with their corporate trainers and promoting community consisting of like-minded people - current business leaders.
1. GS Engineering & Construction - Engineering & Construction and current FKI’s Chairman’s company (General introduction about sustainability management and business ethics. Focusing on engineering & construction, B2B and B2G sectors)
2. Kyobo Life Insurance - Life Insurance and former Business Ethics Committee Chair Company of FKI (General introduction about sustainability management and business ethics. Focusing on finance, B2C sectors)
3. KT - Information communication technology (Individual leadership for business integrity. Employee training system and practices including its core values JUMP – Justice, Uprightness, Morality and Pureness)
4. KEPCO - Utilities and State Owned Enterprise (Organizational leadership for business integrity. Special focus on State Owned Enterprise. Clean mileage system and various business ethics system and practices to improve organizational transparency)
5. Homeplus - Retail and current UN Global Compact Korea Network Chairman’s Company (CEO leadership improving business integrity. Global and local anti-corruption dynamics since it is a Korean partner of TESCO. Introduction of UK Bribery Act and related actions)
6. POSCO - Steel (Holistic system to nurture organizational culture for business ethics and integrity. Incentives and remedies. Introduction of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act)
7. SK C&C - System Integration. It’s SK Group Chairman is a current UN Global Compact board member (3C – Code of Conduct, Compliance and Consensus. Consolidation, restructuring and coordination of compliance codes and indexes)
8. Siemens Korea - Electric, Electronics and Engineering and Siemens Integrity Initiative leading company (Business leadership for clean business. Strategic alliance and cross sector partnership among inter and intra corporations as well as government, civil society and global organizations related with business integrity )